- Buy the trees from Gotts early. They are cheap and you get honey and fruits, which are great to sell and gift. You can have a total of 5 trees placed in the order you purchased them.
- Give the harvest godess a gift every day early on. Just throw it in the pond at the hot spring. This will unlock Van and Lou after a while, which will give you access to pets and new recipes. She will offer you a bunch of other useful stuff, until you gave her 150 gifts.
- After 20 gifts the harvest godess will ask if you like someone. You will get +3000❤ with your choice. If you want to marry Kappa or the harvest godess, you have to choose them NOW. Otherwise you will never be able to marry them.
- Start breeding your cows, sheeps, alpacas and rabbits early. A child has one more maximum heart more than its parent. For eggs the chicken with the most maximum hearts counts as parent.
- If you want to see the rival events be careful not to raise the love points to early. If they have too much, you can't trigger the event anymore. Don't worry, rivals do not marry anymore in the remake and there are only 2 events per pair.
- Do not buy the flower seeds from Huang, only if you want to gift the flowers. The flowers are worth less than the seeds.
- You can marry all marriage candidates, independent of your gender. You can only see the heart indicator of the same gender, after you are dating (Give them the preserved flower). You can give the flower to everyone and date them on the same time, no downsides.
- Cliff will vanish for spring in the second year, if you decide to help Duke in fall for the grape harvest, but don't ask cliff.
- During the first year in spring Barley will give you a horse. There is no reason to turn him down, as the horse does not cost anything and you have no other possibility to get one for the horse festival. After 90 he will check in on the horse. If you did not manage to have 4 hearts with it, he will take it with him. You get it back a year later.